Franklin Adhesives & Polymers is proud to participate in social media. Join in the conversation on our blog and LinkedIn group, Ask the Adhesives Expert.
Before You Comment On Our Social Media Platforms . . .
We welcome and encourage you to comment on our social media platforms. At the same time, we strive to maintain an open and mutually respectful online forum and ask you to keep in mind the following guidelines when posting to our page.
- We make every effort to monitor our blog regularly and will review and publish your post as soon as possible. We appreciate your input and hope you will visit us often.
- We also monitor our LinkedIn group and will respond to questions and posts as soon as possible. Please start discussions, ask questions and join in conversations.
- If you have a specific question about your use of our products, please contact us directly: 800.487.4583 or email Marketing@franklininternational.com.
- Hate speech, profanity, obscenity or vulgarity;
- Defamation, name calling and/or personal attacks to a person or people, or to Franklin International;
- Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly;
- Content that violates the privacy of our consumers or employees;
- Financial solicitations;
- Endorsements of a political candidate or party;
- Irrelevant content that might include promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with Franklin International;
- Any mention of or reference to criminal or immoral activity, including drugs, prostitution, fraud, stalking, extortion and terrorism;
- Any third-party trademarked or copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights; or
- Other comments that Franklin International deems inappropriate.
Thank you for joining the conversation.